Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last day of 25, hello 26!





So it has been a long and productive day here at the compound! I took pictures, lots and lots of pictures of things recently aquired by me!

the day had a bit of a chaotic start as my dear daughter, let's call her "M", decided it would be a grand idea to poke her little brother, "A", with a knitting needle while i was on the phone with my aunt and uncle. it was no regular poke, nor was it a laughing matter at the time, but looking back on it, it truely was just another day in the life of the, let's call us the "Lightsaber" family. anyways, during M's "quiet time" (this usually consists of screaming and less than quiet tantrums) she started telling me about this scary cat that was in her room. i went along with it, agreeing that cats who sneak into kids' rooms and fly around were indeed scary. as it turns out, there was a scary cat in her room after all.


Scary Cat.

I then decided that the scary cat was indeed terrifying and HAD to use it in the blog/ on the website! It was fate!!!


An icon is born.

Now for the good stuff! here are some of my favorites finds from my etsy site,http://www.etsy.com/shop/milliegoose.










XOXO!!!! more to come!





1 comment:

  1. scary cat indeed, yikes! she might be a drama queen but she ain't a liar. :)

    ReplyDelete