Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WOOT WOOT!




The downside of having a birthday in January is that there's always a chance of snow. one year there was a snow storm on my birthday. it doesn't make it easy for this social butterfly to get out and about on her big day! luckily i have my own fan club right here in my living room, scary cat included. but if i were going out this is what i would put on my lapel! honeslty, who doesn't want a dancing banana on their tweed jacket?

So i promised to post pictures of the things i make, and i sure will. don't have to ask me twice! well i'm pretty sure no one asked me once, but you know...





these are bibs that i made from old and really ugly hand towels. i thought that the towels needed a new life, so i steam washed them in my amazing frigidaire large capacity washer/ dryer and then cut them up! each bib is backed with soft and absorbent flannel and there is velcro at the neck for quick on and off. when M was little she hated bibs and would try to pull them off, so i always bought velcro closed bibs so she wouldn't flip.

And that's all for today! don't forget to check out my etsy-

P.S.!!!!! check out rabbit whisker vintage as well! they have some great clothes and vintage items to spice up you wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment